Plumbing in Gig Harbor is a necessity for any home or business owner. All Purpose Plumbing is available to help with any plumbing advice or emergencies that clients may have. Knowing what plumbing emergencies could happen, what filtration systems you may need, and how to keep your toilet from clogging will help you be prepared. Our highly trained professionals will make sure that your plumbing systems are working at their top performance possible and will give you the tips necessary to maintain them so.
- Have a 100% satisfaction guarantee.
- Offer financing options.
- Are screened and approved by Home Advisor.
- Offer a 10% senior discount, along with active military discounts.
- Have two-hour appointment windows!
For savings on plumbing solutions, visit our coupons page!
What is Considered a Plumbing Emergency?
There are many common plumbing problems that call for emergency action. Some of these problems include:
- Busted pipes.
- Overflowing toilets that are broken or clogged.
- Leaky pipes that are located near your home’s walls or floors.
- Clogged drains that prevent water from flowing smoothly.
We recommend calling us immediately if you experience any of these plumbing problems before they cause serious damage.
What is the Best Water Filtration System?
We recommend using a water filtration system that offers the following benefits to consumers:
- The ability to produce hot and cold water instantly.
- A high-quality filtration system that removes unwanted chlorine, metals, minerals and other contaminants naturally.
- Water-saving technology that filters water at your convenience.
- Filters that are easy to clean, install and remove.
Take a look at what your neighbors are saying in our customer reviews!
How Can I Keep My Toilet from Getting Clogged?
The easiest way to keep your toilet from getting clogged is to use our plumbing maintenance services that can help you remove unwanted grease, tree roots, debris and other materials from your home's drainage systems on a regular basis before they become a problem. Moreover, you can also prevent most toilet clogs by using our high-quality plumbing inspection services that can be used to locate mineral residues and other debris before they have a chance to clog your toilet. Using these services is easy because we offer a scheduling plan that can help you maintain and inspect your home’s plumbing system at your convenience.